Combining a passion for the beautiful game with years of experience in business and real estate law and transactions, it only seemed natural to field the name Russo Law and Soccer.
As a consultant and lawyer in sports management, with a particular focus on soccer, I draw on competencies which include strong verbal and written communication skills, foreign language fluencies/proficiencies, public speaking and atttention to detail.
Consultation can include the following areas:
- Advising stakeholders on rules interpretation and compliance matters;
- Guidance on rules, regulations, and policies applicable to clubs, leagues and organisations, including those of Major League Soccer, Concacaf, UEFA and FIFA;
- Content development, strategy, strategic communications, preparation for interviews with media;
- Press Releases and other communiqués;
- Entity formation, corporate filings, bylaws, limited liability companies, operating agreements, etc.;
- Creating Independent Supporters’ Groups and Supporters’ Unions (Trusts).
Familiarity with Major League Soccer, La Liga, English Premier League, Serie A, Ligue 1, Bundesliga, Liga NOS, Canadian Premier League, and USL.
© 2019 Russo Law & Soccer